Congratulations Chris Drew, Australian Catholic Super winner of the first FEAL/Robeco scholarship.
We are excited to offer a new scholarship in 2020 with the generous support of Robeco. This scholarship will enable the recipient to travel to Rotterdam, The Netherlands and to visit Robeco’s head office and attend Erasmus University.
The opportunity to study the latest research and developments in Factor Investing and Sustainable Investing in Rotterdam, The Netherlands at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and Robeco’s head office. The recipient will attend the two day course on the 16th & 17th of June 2020.
How do I apply?
To apply for the Robeco Scholarship click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab to download an application form and save it to your desktop (it is a writeable .pdf). Return completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Cc email@example.com.
If you need assistance please phone (02) 9261 5155.
What is the selection panel looking for?
The selection panel is looking for concise, relevant and informative responses to the questions posed in the application form. In a two or three paragraph response provide a strong ‘business case’ as to why you should receive a Scholarship this year. Consider how the content of the Robeco Executive Scholarship would assist you in meeting your professional and career goals, or in achieving specific KPIs. Try to be clear and direct and help the selection panel understand how the Scholarship opportunity would be helpful to you.
Who is on the selection panel?
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times by our selection panel: Craig Balenzuela – QIC, Marsha Beck – AMP Capital, Jodie Hampshire – Russell Investments, Simone Bouche – MSCI, Brett Jollie – Aberdeen Standard Investments, Joanna Davison – FEAL and Jane Perry – FEAL Chair.
Key dates to remember
Applications close Friday 7th February.
I have submitted an application previously but was not successful – should I apply again?
Former applicants are encouraged to apply. Review your previous Scholarship application and consider how you could improve it. Ensure the question responses reflect your current thoughts and needs.
I am not a FEAL member. Can I still apply?
The ability to receive FEAL scholarships is one of the benefits of FEAL Membership. If you are not currently a member of FEAL then why not apply for membership and a scholarship at the same time. All FEAL members, whether new or existing, are eligible to receive a Scholarship.
Click here for membership details.
Term and Conditions
- Applications received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
- The Robeco Scholarship is open to FEAL members.
- Non members who are Fund Executives from not-for-profit funds are eligible to apply. If successful you must join FEAL to receive your Scholarship.
- Applicants must be employed with their fund at the time of the Scholarship.
- Successful applicants may be called upon to deliver a report to FEAL members.
- FEAL Directors are not eligible to apply.
- The Scholarship covers business class travel, accommodation and tuition (travel expenses and costs outside this must be covered by the recipient).