The 2020 winner was announced at the FEAL AGM & PIMCO Luncheon on Wednesday 20th November.
Congratulations Charles Wu – State Super, winner of the 2020 PIMCO scholarship.
Charles will be flown to PIMCO’s headquarters in Newport Beach, California and will attend the PIMCO Institute from 8th – 11th June 2020. He will have a unique opportunity to learn from leading academics and network with colleagues from around the globe. The three-day seminar emphasises content consistent with advanced academic study and incorporated a dynamic, team-based portfolio simulation exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
Applications are now closed.
To apply for the PIMCO Scholarship download an application form and save it to your desktop (it is a writeable .pdf). Return completed application (including CV) via email by 5pm (AEDST) Friday 8th November 2019. If you need assistance please phone (02) 9261 5155.
Past PIMCO Scholarship recipients
Chris McAlpine – 2019 Winner
Skye King – 2018 Winner
John Montague – 2017 Winner
Simon Mather – 2016 Winner
Graeme Arnott – 2015 Winner
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
- The PIMCO Scholarship is only open to FEAL members and applicants must be employed with their fund at the time of the Scholarship.
- Non members are eligible to apply. If successful you must join FEAL to receive your Scholarship.
- Successful applicants may be called upon to deliver a report to FEAL members.
- FEAL Directors are not eligible to apply.
- The Scholarship covers business class travel, accommodation and tuition (travel expenses and costs outside this must be covered by the recipient).