FEAL is currently inviting applications for the 2020 PIMCO Institute Scholarship, designed to help fund executives enhance their skills and knowledge, inspire new ideas and support their on-going professional development.
SAVE THE DATE
The winner will be announced at a lunch following the FEAL AGM on Wednesday 20th November 2019 to be held at the PIMCO office Level 19, 5 Martin Place, Sydney.
The 2019 winner was announced at the FEAL AGM & PIMCO Luncheon on Thursday 29 November.
Congratulations Chris McAlpine – WA Super winner of the 2019 PIMCO scholarship.
Chris will be flown to PIMCO’s headquarters in Newport Beach, California and attend the PIMCO Institute from 12-14 June 2019 where he will have the unique opportunity to learn from leading academics and network with colleagues from around the globe. The three-day seminar emphasises content consistent with advanced academic study and incorporates a dynamic, team-based portfolio simulation exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
Applications are now open.
To apply for the PIMCO Scholarship download an application form and save it to your desktop (it is a writeable .pdf). Return completed application (including CV) via email by 5pm (AEDST) Friday 8th November 2019. If you need assistance please phone (02) 9261 5155.
Past PIMCO Scholarship recipients
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
- The PIMCO Scholarship is only open to FEAL members and applicants must be employed with their fund at the time of the Scholarship.
- Non members are eligible to apply. If successful you must join FEAL to receive your Scholarship.
- Successful applicants may be called upon to deliver a report to FEAL members.
- FEAL Directors are not eligible to apply.
- The Scholarship covers business class travel, accommodation and tuition (travel expenses and costs outside this must be covered by the recipient).