FEAL Masters Program Scholarship
The FEAL MBS Masters Program is designed to help fund executives enhance their skills and knowledge, inspire new ideas, deliver keen insight and support their on-going professional development.
There were two scholarships available for Module Two Mergers and Acquisitions, generously supported by AMP Capital and QIC.
Congratulations Daniel Musson – LG Super and Georgie Obst – HESTA winners of the MBS Scholarships.
This subject examines the history of, and reasons for, merger & acquisition activity providing a rationale for the study of the following elements of the process of merger:
– The search for and evaluation of strategic targets
– The legal and operational due diligence processes
– Offensive and defensive M&A tactics by both acquirers and targets
– Valuation and financing of acquisitions and the importance of post-deal integration
Click here to view the program.
Michael Dwyer Leadership Scholarship
The Michael Dwyer Leadership Scholarship was established in 2019 to support the development of an aspiring superannuation fund executive in Australia. This scholarship enables an outstanding executive to attend the Colloquium at The Cranlana Centre for Ethical Leadership, a six-day intensive programme.
Congratulations Norlena Brouwer, Group Executive – Risk and Compliance, Hostplus winner of the Michael Dwyer Leadership Scholarship 2019.
LSE Executive Education Courses Scholarship
Made possible with the support of Aberdeen Standard Investments and BNP Paribas Securities Services the LSE Executive Education Courses Scholarship is designed specifically for current and aspiring fund Chief Investment Officers. Recognising the significant role fund CIOs play as business leaders in their own right, the scholarship is intended to provide a senior investment professional with the opportunity to develop skills in a general management (non-investment) discipline.
Congratulations Ruwanie Dias – Commonwealth Bank Group Super, winner of the LSE scholarship.
Australian Institute of Company Directors’ Scholarship
The Company Directors course, first ran in 1975, is one of the most established programs in the world and has played a vital role in improving director knowledge and governance standards in Australia.
With an average 3000 participants each year this is your opportunity to join a community of directors that are shaping the future of governance in Australia.
Congratulations Andrew Major – HESTA, winner of the AICD scholarship.
Scholarship Selection Panel
Craig Balenzuela – QIC, Marsha Beck – AMP Capital, David Braga – BNP Paribas Securities Services, Joanna Davison – FEAL, Brett Jollie – Aberdeen Standard Investments, Jane Perry – FEAL Chair and Lidia Tomova – DWS.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
- Scholarships are open to FEAL members
- Non members are eligible to apply. If successful you must join FEAL to receive your Scholarship.
- Successful applicants may be called upon to deliver a report to FEAL members.
- FEAL Directors are not eligible to apply.