Presented in conjunction with PIMCO
Applications for the FEAL & PIMCO Institute Scholarship 2019 are now open and will close on Friday 16 November by COB.
PIMCO Institute Dates 2019 June 11-13
This scholarship is designed to help fund executives enhance their skills and knowledge, inspire new ideas, deliver keen insight and support their on-going professional development.
The 2018 winner was announced at the FEAL AGM & PIMCO Luncheon on Wednesday 15 November.
Congratulations Skye King – Assistant Trustee Services Manager, IFAA winner of the 2018 PIMCO scholarship.
The successful recipient will be flown to PIMCO’s headquarters in Newport Beach, California and attend the PIMCO Institute from 12-14 June 2018 where they will have the unique opportunity to learn from leading academics and network with colleagues from around the globe. The three-day seminar emphasises content consistent with advanced academic study and incorporates a dynamic, team-based portfolio simulation exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
Applications have now closed.
To apply for the PIMCO Scholarship download an application form and save it to your desktop (it is a writeable .pdf). Return completed application via post, email or fax by COB Friday 3 November 2017. If you need assistance please phone (02) 9261 5155.
Past PIMCO Scholarship recipients
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
- The PIMCO Scholarship is only open to FEAL members and applicants must be employed with their fund at the time of the Scholarship.
- Non members are eligible to apply. If successful you must join FEAL to receive your Scholarship.
- Successful applicants may be called upon to deliver a report to FEAL members.
- FEAL Directors are not eligible to apply.
- The Scholarship covers business class travel, accommodation and tuition (travel expenses and costs outside this must be covered by the recipient).