Presented in conjunction with PIMCO
This scholarship provides a unique opportunity to attend the exclusive PIMCO Institute, learn from leading academics and network with colleagues from around the globe.
The three-day seminar emphasizes content consistent with advanced academic study and incorporates a dynamic, team-based portfolio simulation exercise.
The successful recipient will be flown to the PIMCO headquarters in Newport Beach, California where they will attend the education seminars from 13-15 June 2017.
Applications are now Closed.
Congratulations to John Montague – General Manager, Super SA
PIMCO Institute Winner:
“I would like to express my thanks to FEAL and PIMCO on being awarded the 2017 PIMCO Institute Scholarship. I greatly appreciate receiving this prestigious scholarship and look forward to furthering my own investment knowledge and to taking the learning I acquire back to the members of the schemes administered by Super SA.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
To apply for the PIMCO Scholarship download an application form and save it to your desktop (it is a writeable .pdf). Return completed application via post, email or fax. If you need assistance please phone (02) 9299 6648.|
Application are now closed for the 2017 PIMCO Institute Scholarship.
Past PIMCO Scholarship recipients
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
- The PIMCO Scholarship is only open to FEAL members and applicants must be employed with their fund at the time of the Scholarship.
- Non members are eligible to apply. If successful you must join FEAL to receive your Scholarship.
- Successful applicants may be called upon to deliver a report to FEAL members.
- FEAL Directors are not eligible to apply.
- The Scholarship covers business class travel, accommodation and tuition (travel expenses and costs outside this must be covered by the recipient).