Each year CSBA interviews more than 12,000 superannuation fund members and employers from more than 30 funds to deliver an independent assessment and benchmark customer experience across the industry.
The unique research program explores:
- The likelihood of members and employers recommending their fund (Net Promoter Score).
- Overall member and employer satisfaction.
- Members perception of financial performance.
- Ease of doing business.
- How members and employers rate their funds’ key service attributes.
- Members’ likelihood of switching funds.
From INSIGHT to ACTION
The forum is focussed on how insights can be used to develop and implement strategies and initiatives that deliver members an even better customer experience. Experiences that build loyalty and ultimately increase member retention.
The program will include:
- Comprehensive overview of the research findings
- Emerging industry trends and patterns
- Strategies and initiatives leading Australian companies have implemented to significantly improve their customers experience.
Seating is limited
Funds that participate in the program are able to register two delegates at no cost, and additional delegates at the reduced cost of $550.
If your fund doesn’t participate in the research program, you are still able to register delegates. The cost per delegate is $990.
It is always a very popular event and our seating is limited, so be sure to register quickly.
Date: Thursday 12 October
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Melbourne Business School
Address: 200 Leicester Street, Carlton, VIC, 3053