Applications are now closed for the 2017 scholarship. The winner was announced at the FEAL Forum Dinner on Wednesday 8 March.
Congratulations to Paul Howard from REST Industry Super who has been awarded the 2017 AICD Scholarship.
FEAL is very pleased to offer this scholarship which is proudly supported by B&K Consulting.
Presented in conjunction with B&K Consulting
Congratulations Sophie Sigalas of HESTA the 2016 recipient of the AICD scholarship.
How do I apply?
To apply for the AICD Scholarship download an application form and save it to your desktop (it is a writeable .pdf). Return completed application via email. If you need assistance please phone (02) 9299 6648.
What is the selection panel looking for?
The selection panel is looking for concise, relevant and informative responses to the questions posed in the application form. In a two or three paragraph response provide a strong ‘business case’ as to why you should receive a Scholarship this year. Consider how the content of the AICD would assist you in meeting your professional and career goals, or in achieving specific KPIs. Try to be clear and direct and help the selection panel understand how the Scholarship opportunity would be helpful to you.
Who is on the selection panel?
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence at all times by our selection panel. The panel will consist of sponsors, FEAL Directors and former winners.
Key dates to remember
Applications close: 10 February 2017
I have submitted an application previously but was not successful – should I apply again?
Former applicants are encouraged to apply. Review your previous Scholarship application and consider how you could improve it. Ensure the question responses reflect your current thoughts and needs.
I am not a FEAL member. Can I still apply?
The ability to receive FEAL scholarships is one of the benefits of FEAL Membership. If you are not currently a member of FEAL then why not apply for membership and a scholarship at the same time. All FEAL members, whether new or existing, are eligible to receive a Scholarship.
Click here for membership details.
Past AICD Scholarship recipients
Congratulations Lee Scales of UniSuper the 2015 recipient of the AICD scholarship.
Term and Conditions
- Applications received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
- The AICD Scholarship is only open to FEAL members and applicants must be employed with their fund at the time of the Scholarship.
- Non members are eligible to apply. If successful you must join FEAL to receive your Scholarship.
- Successful applicants may be called upon to deliver a report to FEAL members.
- FEAL Directors are not eligible to apply.
- The Scholarship covers the cost of the AICD course